Film Focus – who are we and what do we do?
Film Focus posts about the latest film news, review and film making opportunities, daily through our facebook page. Our blog posts focus on what we’ve been watching and film events taking place. We have several additional strands of Film Focus currently under development.
Our goals are:
- To keep everyone up to date with what’s screening at the cinema and when
- To support local independent cinemas and alternative screening spaces
- To help promote local film making opportunities
- To spread the word of industry news and opportunities
- To create posts about film to stimulate independent thought and opinions around film and cinema.
Film Focus’ Facebook page is supported by the Isle of Man Arts Council and we are proud to be endorsed by several local film production organisations and screening venues. Film Focus was born out of the Manx production company Reel Vision Films.
We love to help promote any screenings or shoots taking place. Please do get in touch through our contact form if you’d like to let us know about something you’re involved with.
We are currently on the look out for a forward thinking business who’d like to form a partnership with Film Focus, our rapidly expanding and exciting film related social media offering. If you run or represent the marketing department of a business who might identify a synergy with our passion and energy, then we’d love to work with you. Please do send us through an email cookemily@ live.co.uk , we look forward to hearing from you.